Don’t know what to buy for your partner well look no further. You can browse our full range of lingerie and toys via riaterotica.co.uk
Now for the exciting stuff, how to execute the day successfully whether your single or a couple. It’s always a dreaded day when you have no one to spend it with but do not let that dishearten you. We have some special tips below for singles and couples.
- When you wake up on Valentines Day, lay there for a moment and take in that is a day for love. Feel the love rush through your body and cover you completely with unconditional feelings of hope and excitement. Make a breakfast either yourself or for the both of you if in a relationship, try something different instead of the usual.
- If you are single book yourself something nice to do just for yourself. Make yourself feel special and do not hold any feelings of guilt, after all if you do not love yourself how can you expect someone else too. If you are a couple than think outside of the box, couples you make it very hard on yourselves on this day. Do not wait until problems occur before you decide to try to rekindle your romance. Start now remember the feelings you had when you first met and try to bring them out on your day through something sentimental.
- Introduce something new to the bedroom, whether it’s a toy for yourself or something your partner can use. In fact it doesn’t have to be a toy it could be something such as dressing up or playing a game. Lubes are also a good way to begin experimenting. Durex have a great range of lubes that do specific things.
4. Spend 10 minutes to write 5 things that you like about yourself or partner decorate it and present it as a gift.
5. Spend an hour with yourself, you can go for a walk. Nature is the most therapeutic remedy and communicate. Now if your single this would be a good time to meditate and begin manifesting what you truly want for yourself and within a relationship.
6. Now for the fun stuff ! Plan a surprise, it doesn’t mean you have to go out. You could play a game a romantic one of course or perhaps pick a film that your partner likes. If single you can always purchase that bottle of wine and box of chocolates you’ve been denying yourself.
7. When trying to get in the zone for romance or “alone time” RELAX! go with the flow and stop being so resistant. Peace of mind will give you the best experience, if it helps discuss your boundaries a few hours before, so when its time for action you can dive in.
8. Decorate your space that your going to spend your evening. Make it feel special bring romance into your home. Atmosphere is a key factor in a successful delivery.
9. Do not be afraid to be yourself, naturally we all have things that others find strange. But how will you know if you never try. Throw those kinky boots on and let them guide you to your inner tiger.
10. Lastly we have kissing. Kiss your partner, I don’t just mean a peck. When your lips join, let the passion flow. Remember to relax. Kiss your partner how you’ve always dreamt of being kissed. Treat them how you’ve always imagined someone would. For those of you that are reading this wondering where your kiss will come from. I want you to close your eyes and envisage your dreams coming true with your ideal partner. You are going to use St Valentines Day’s energy to harness the love you want and the love that you need for your higher good.
Enjoy your Valentines Week and here is a brief outline of what the day used to be about.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14. Originating as a Western Christian feast day honoring one or two early saints named Valentinus, Valentine’s Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country. – Wikipedia